• Welcome back to all SEO talk forums!
  • allSEOtalk.com
  • Learn a thing or two about SEO!
  • Hang and talk with the experts!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can create selection
OTTAWA -- Patrick Chan opened his short program Friday night with a massive quadruple-triple jump combination that for a moment seemed like a tantalizing preview of Sochi Olympic gold. Then the three-time world champion inexplicably lost his focus. The 23-year-old from Toronto won the mens short program at the Canadian figure skating championships on Friday, but it was far from the flawless program he would have liked less than a month out from the Sochi Olympics. "I just got ahead of myself, did the great quad toe-triple toe and then my mind starts racing: Oh my God its going to be a great program," Chan said. Chan scored 89.12 points, doubling both a planned triple Axel and planned triple Lutz in what was an otherwise elegant program to Rachmaninoffs "Elegy in E-Flat Minor." "I kind of lost my train of thought, I didnt have anything in mind, I just kind of relaxed and thought it was over, rather than staying really pinpoint on to technically what I have to do to do the Axel successfully. And I didnt do that. Same with the Lutz," Chan said. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was second with 78.93, while Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., scored 78.29 for third in his first competition of the season. Chan has had his sights set on Sochi Olympic gold almost from the day he finished fifth at the Vancouver Games. "That was the problem today, I was thinking This has to be a great program today for me to have a great Olympics. And if I look back in the history books, Jamie (Sale) and David (Pelletier) didnt have a great nationals before the Salt Lake City Games (where they won gold), so ... "Its just the last piece of the puzzle I need to fit in and get everything working smoothly." Chan was easily the frontrunner for Olympic gold early in the season when he shattered the world records for the short program, long program, and overall score. But he faltered at the Grand Prix Final with a similarly shaky short program to Friday nights, and had to settle for silver behind Japan teenager Yuzuru Hanyu. The Canadian admitted it took a while to shake off the disappointment. "I had a rocky Grand Prix Final and I think thats the source of this, losing my flow, my mojo I guess," Chan said. "Final was really startling ... it was hard to go back home and have that long of a time to think about that. Im glad I had nationals before Olympics to work on that, and get myself out of that mindset." Wholesale Saucony Shoes . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports. Cheap Saucony Shoes Store . A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history. http://www.wholesalesaucony.com/ . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Saucony Shoes Clearance . Goodell said in an ESPN Radio interview Monday (http://es.pn/1gkbauy ) that participants played harder and made the game very competitive. Goodell says he had fun watching the game Sunday and thinks fans did, too. Discount Saucony Shoes Shop . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox placed third baseman Conor Gillaspie on the 15-day disabled list due to a left hand contusion and added right-handed pitcher Hector Noesi to the roster on Saturday. Gillaspie is on the disabled list retroactive to Tuesday. He is batting .302 with 12 RBIs in 16 games. The White Sox claimed Noesi off waivers from the Texas Rangers on Friday. He is 0-1 with aa 14.dddddddddddd21 ERA in 6 1-3 innings this season with the Rangers and Seattle Mariners. Noesi began the season with the Mariners before he was traded to the Rangers on April 12 in exchange for cash considerations. He threw 4 1-3 scoreless innings in two games before he allowed seven runs in an inning against the White Sox on April 20 and was designated for assignment on Tuesday. ' ' '